SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
US$210
US$189
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Royal Caribbean Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Pool
US$220
US$150
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Hotels.com
Mayan Princess Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Ocean Tide Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$94
Sandbar Beachfront Hostel & Restaurant(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$41
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
1,492 results
All reviewstuff e nuffswim up barwater taxiin townambergris cayegolf cartsea view suitehot tubbelize cityfull kitchentuff enuff tourssandy pointcave tubingbelizean shoresour honeymoonrum punchsea grass
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really nice grounds. The pictures look just like the website. Very clean. Good food. Friendly staff. I liked it so much I inquired about a condo. I will be staying here each time. Very relaxing. Perfect view of the ocean. Stayed in a beachfront C2. Outstanding! Cable tv.

Room Tip: C2 beach front is amazing
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank April_Rain412
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service, amazing pool, complimentary bicycles to ride into town, large size room with balcony. Shuttle was available for pickup from San Pedro airport or ferry. Water taxi stops right at CoCo Beach dock. Cafe and restaurant on the resort property We enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pool is absolutely amazing! We will definitely be back here to stay. The staff works very hard and all day to keep the grounds looking amazing. Front desk staff was helpful. Luis at the bar was great!! If we had any issues they sent someone immediately to remedy the issue. Did not want to go home.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank TJ B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is not only so welcoming, completely gorgeous and a perfect location for tranquility and relaxation.. but SO CARING. I had a semi-traumatic ordeal happen on my vacation and the entire staff was 200% above and beyond respectful, kind, professional, sweet, sympathetic, concerned, and supportive. They did everything in their power to help me in my situation and I will always be grateful for the rest of my life for them and their generosity. They went out of their way to treat me like family when I needed it, but didn’t even necessarily ask. Thank you so much to the staff, security, administration, and front desk. I will recommend to everyone to stay at the lovely lovely resort. Nothing better. Also don’t forget to rent a golf cart to explore the rest of the island!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mkpx
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is wonderful!you will love the beach,if the sea grass is a problem,don’t worry they sweep it away every day and have barrier to block most of it.I had no idea this was such a big deal but it is.When there’s a stom the sea grass piles onto shore and then stinks.The other side of the island is more remote,you get to it by golf kart or boat.We ventured to Tranquility Bay for the day for snorkeling,I noticed they aren’t as diligent about the sea grass,but still a fun day.Also has a+ restaurant on site

Room Tip: Beach front
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple