“We were delighted”
Review of Merry Yacht Bistro

Merry Yacht Bistro
Ranked #96 of 195 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: Caribbean SeaFront Bistro! Fantastic view and awesome breeze. Largest variety of Seafood on the Island. Usually at least choice of 6. We have had as many as 10 choices of Seafood. Daily specials may include Grouper,Snapper,Shrimp,Calamari, Brracuda,Rockfish,Amber Jack,Hog fish,Tuna,Mackerel,Pergi and of course Lobster and Conch seasonally. Grilled,Freid or Blackened. Outdoor & indoor dining!
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We were just looking for a quick bite, met the owner & decided to eat. I am very picky about fish. Barracuda my husband says, barracuda it is. Oh My God! I was so ecstatic after I couldn't help but rave... (my very 1st review, ever)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I were looking to go rent a sailboat on the way back Angela the cook/server invited us to dine, we took her up on the offer and to our delight. We found the food amazing and we had eaten at many places, we were 8 days into our vacation. Our experience was great we met Jay the owner and formed a friendship. What fabulous
people Jay and Angela are when we return that is going to be our go to place.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

As 2 girls walking the beach looking for dinner, we experienced a lot of harassing, pushy and cat-calling hosts begging us to eat in their restaurant. But not here! We were kindly asked if we wanted to look at their menu, which we did and saw things we wanted to try. The host/owner? was so friendly and accommodating, not pushy at all. The waitress gave us great suggestions for food - we had the conch and fish ceviche as well as the whole snapper and mahi mahi. Everything was fresh, cooked to order and downright delish!
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing venue with a beautiful view and friendly (non-pushy) hosts :)

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Merry Yacht (there is a single bedroom apartment available upstairs) for a week in March 2017. Jay is the restaurant owner and is very knowledgeable about San Pedro and the surrounding area. He's happy to give advice to any visitors!

We ate at the restaurant a couple times during our stay. On Sundays, Jay brings out the grill and cooks up some mean BBQ chicken, smoked with coconut husks. The flavor is incredible. The other meals we had included black rockfish and red snapper, which was picked up fresh from the market. These go fast, and there's limited availability, so if you see it on the chalkboard out front, don't wait.

Even if you're not hungry, the Merry Yacht is a great place to have a drink and listen to the ocean.

Definitely worth eating here during your stay!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Stopped for a drink at this cute little beachside place while walking down the beach. Decided to have a bite. Conch fingers were amazing. very crunchy and tender. Conch curry was delicious, as well as the potato salad. My husband asked for seconds and the recipe.
STOP BY. YOU WON't BE DISAPPOINTED. THe owner is a really nice guy, and he has a couple rooms for rent upstairs. I think we'll stay here next time.

AND JAY, if you read this, you know who we are. And we almost missed out connecting flight because customs didn't know what to make of the jar of consume mix.