“De Lish us”
Review of Paradice Cream

Paradice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: Paradice Cream is an ice cream parlor serving great homemade ice cream. We have the world's best shakes and malts. We also have sorbet!
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We tasted all the ice cream on the island. This the best by far. I consider myself and ice cream connoisseur.

It's also the onl one with AC!

The staff was great!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

The ice cream is delicious!!
The shop is easy to get to. It is air conditioned so sit and stay awhile.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

You aren't supposed to gain weight on a vacation. But, if you visit Paradise Cream four times in six days, you just might leave a little heavier. It was great, every time. Staff was awesome. They let us taste the new stuff. Really good ice cream. Good find for us.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

As an ice cream connoisseur myself, this is a must try place for a warm Caribbean night after a beach stroll in San Pedro! Try their one and only soursop and rum raisins falvors. The best! Exactly what I had. Super flavorful and not covered by pure cream and sugar like most ice creams!

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

They had so many flavours to choose from, I almost couldn't decide. In the end, I went with Chocolate Fudge and Snickers, and both were delicous. Also, the portions were really big.