“Ice cream made with love!”
Review of Las Paletas

Las Paletas
Ranked #88 of 223 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Organic Tropical Fruit Paletas both water and cream base. Favorite flavours include Ginger lime, Cinnamon coconut, strawberry cream and pinacolada, menu includes over 15 flavors, In season fruits such as mango and soursop are available when in season. Refreshing treats for locals and tourists to cool down during a hot day. We also make ice cream!
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We went to this cute little shop countless times during our 4 day visit! Every flavor of popsicle and ice cream bar is delicious, and made with love by the owner Regina.

We had a chance to chat with Regina one day, and she showed us the machinery she uses to make her popsicles. She is passionate about making authentic, fruit-filled popsicles that have high quality ingredients. She has built her small popsicle factory from scratch, and now sells throughout some convenience stores throughout San Pedro. Prices were 2 BZ ($1 USD) per popsicle, and a little more for ice cream and soft serve.

Pro tip: To prevent the popsicles from melting on your hands, Regina showed us how to flip the popsicle over and slide it back into the plastic bag, stick-first. That way you can still hold it, while catching all the drips.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This I suppose is a review more so for the product than the actual location. You can also find them at the San Pedrano store, which is about 100m north of the town square on front street.
No word of a lie, these are the best thing you will have on San Pedro. At $2BZD ea they are also a bargain compared to all the other ice cream type places in town. Find a location that sells them on your first day in town because you won’t want to have missed any chances to have some. So far I’ve had ginger-lime and strawberry-peanut butter; I’m hoping it’s not overly optimistic to try all the flavours before I go!

This is a local woman who owns the business and I’m sure she’d appreciate a great review once you’ve tried them - the more popular she gets surely we can get these available in every supermarket *drool*

Reviewed February 5, 2018

This was a cute little find on the south side of town next to Robin's Kitchen. They offered a variety of ice pops, but the Peanut Butter and Strawberry ones were our absolute favorites!

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I went to Las Paletas by Regina mainly because I was hot and anything cold sounded great. WOW. I was really, really happy and went back for a second popsicle (they're cheap!) right after I had finished my first. This place is a tiny little hole in the wall, but the paint job is gorgeous and its product is perfect. They have some really unique flavors (like sweet corn, and a tomato, cucumber, lime and salt mix) and some very local flavors like craboo which is my personal favorite. Google it. It's almost impossible to get this fruit anywhere else and it's delicious! I was very impressed with Las Paletas and they have a huge variety of well done, islander flavors. Anyone will enjoy it and almost anyone can afford it. (1 paleta is 1 dollar US.)

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

They have both water based and cream based popsicles all made with organic fruit. Each popsicle is $1 USD and with every penny.