“The Best!!”

DandE's Frozen Custard & Sorbet
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in San Pedro
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: A small "mom and pop" shop serving homemade frozen custard and sorbet located on Middle St. In downtown San Pedro. Open 3 p.M. - 9:30 P.M. Wednesday thru Sunday. Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I wish that I'd had time to go back to DandE's more than once on our trip. The custard was fantastic!! Our youth group loved venturing out to discover all of their flavors.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

we stopped here 3 times it was so good and fun! Just an enjoyable hole int eh wall ice cream place. D and E were so friendly to our whole 13 person crew and the kids loved all the flavor options. A must stop on the way back from secret beach for example

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough awesome things about DandE's. It is fabulous! I am the crazy customer that sometimes visits twice a day!! The best ever! Try the Fudge Bullseye in your ice cream!!!! Unbelievable!!
Love this place!!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The Lonely Planet was right. Great place for an outstanding ice cream cone. I had the vanilla and loved it. Many other flavors available.
+I had the pleasure of meeting both Dan and Eileen (The D and E).

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Family and I stopped here for custard. We had coconut and vanilla. It was very good.. You can tell it is fresh made.