All reviews best pizza on the island bring earplugs enjoyed my stay caye caulker trip to san pedro great place to stay comfortable rooms beach front pools belize sp tours dive boats mainland
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Very small rooms with no place to put anything around. Forget about sleeping on Wednesday’s and Fridays. No one gives you a solution, the room is trembling, the noisy is extreme and no one cares about it. I suggest you to spend a little more money and get some sleep somewhere else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2017

On my 9th trip to Belize I still make Pedros Inn my vacation destination. Every trip gets better and more comfortable everytime. Staff are great, friendly and welcoming.

Whether it is booking a day trip, or ordering food if there is anything that you need Pedros can accommodate

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Bring ear plugs, ladies night is loud. Very accommodating and helpful staff. I purchased the divers package which I felt was an amazing deal. No frills, clean comfortable crash pad. Staff member transported me to dive operators, picked me up and dropped off at the airport. Relatively close to shops and restaurants. Great stay.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

For the price you pay it's a great deal. Comfortable room, great A/C, right next to the best pizza on the island. Also its not too far from everything. The only downside to the hotel is on Wednesday they have ladies night which is nonstop yelling and blaring music from 8 pm until about 5 am. It'll keep you up all night but other than that I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at Pedro's inn hotel and bar in the hostel section. It was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. The restaurant & bar on compound wasn't bad if you love thin crust pizza then you will enjoy their pizza. The best night at the hotel was Wednesday night which is referred to as "ladies night". If your staying at the hotel then you get free entrance into the bar. There was a dJ that played a variety of music. Free Jell-O shots was passed around throughout the night. There are two pools that you can use on the compound. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very laid back which was exactly what I was looking for. Overall great vacation.
Joy