“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I had breakfast at Estel's. I came highly recommended to us and did not disappoint. The fry jacks with jam were out of this world!!! I wish I had found this restaurant earlier in my trip so I could have enjoyed more!!!

1  Thank prettyclip
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This is a place you need to have breakfast, it is a must. Jacks stuffed with eggs, sausage, peppers is crazy good. The banana pancakes are a close second. Can't be the people of the view.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

You know your lunch looks great when 2 different groups come ask you what you ordered (shrimp nachos). The view of the beach and the sea is lovely, the service is good, and the food is scrumptious. Lots of seafood mixed with Mexican style.

1  Thank Jackalie B
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The staff are great people, they make you feel right at home. The food is delicious. To dine literally by the ocean makes this place amazing. This place is filled with good hospitality. You will have a wonderful experience. If you are in San Pedro or plan on visiting San Pedro, I highly recommend stopping by and treating yourself to some good food, good drinks, and great people.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The Mayan eggs and fry jacks are fantastic. The staff is very friendly and polite. There are lots of options to choose from!