“World class cuisine”

Ranked #6 of 220 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Air conditioned, international tapas & fine dining restaurant features an eclectic menu passionately executed by Chef Bela Romero and her team. Experience an extensive wine list, delicious martinis and specially prepared cocktails in an artful setting. All is presented by a very friendly & professional staff who will attend to your every wish. Casa Picasso, where the fabulous dine artfully!
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I came here last year for my birthday. I was looking for a special place and this along with some very modern but soul less options were in the running for a higher price point. So very glad I chose this place! Although we got a little lost finding it (staff was very understanding about our tardiness), it was totally worth it. My partner and myself had the tasting menu with European wine pairings that rivaled Le Bernadin. Owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. Also- although this has the highest $, it is still in Belize and a great value. Much less than one would pay for the same in the States. I plan on eating there again this year for my birthday!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

A great find with a nice quiet restaurant with friendly service. Highly recommend the lobster and seafood combo. The Mac and cheese as a starter was delicious.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I have dined here over the years of visiting San Pedro. I was concerned about the new ownership and food quality. I am very pleased to report that Casa Picasso is still amazing. It is the most romantic place on the island with outstanding food. It is also excellent for families or large groups.

Ruben M, General Manager at Casa Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Hi Scott,
Indeed we have recently taken over Casa Picasso. The former owners have left us this charming and romantic restaurant with an impeccable reputation which we have been working hard to keep up. We are so fortunate that our chef, Bella and her small team of staff are very passionate in what they do. Your positive review is an inspiration to each and every one of us and will help to keep us motivated in satisfying each and every customer that enters our door.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your dining experience at Casa Picasso. We hope to serve you again the next time you visit San Pedro

Regards,
Nashlie
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat at this restaurant one night during our visit to the island after researching that it was rated #1 on Trip Advisor for dinner. It was definitely delicious. It’s more upscale, they have air conditioning and the menu has a variety of different items to choose from that you most likely won’t find at any other place on the island.
We started with the Mac & Cheese with Bacon Jam. It sounds a little strange but it was AMAZING!
I ordered the Eggplant and my husband had the Filet Mignon. We also had the Creme Brûlée for dessert and a Mango Daiquiri.
Everything was great, the servers were attentive and accommodating.
Just a heads up the restaurant is located down a dark dirt road. We were a little nervous driving there but just look for the signs and trust you are going the right way.
Would recommend if you’re looking to have a nice dinner.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We had dinner at Casa Picasso and thourghly enjoyed the meal and the service. I had a mushroom risotto and duck with asparagus which was delicious. My husband had the sea food stew which he enjoyed greatly.

1  Thank Shelbournev
Ruben M, Manager at Casa Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Shelbournev,

So happy that you enjoyed the meal and service at our restaurant. Thank you for writing this nice review of our restaurant. We look forward to serving you on your next vacation to San Pedro Belize.

regards,