“Friendliest food venue in San Pedro”
Review of The Snack Shack - CLOSED

The Snack Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: The Snack Shack at San Pedro Fitness Club is open for breakfast and lunch daily with special evening and susnset events as advertised. We have a full service bar specializing in smoothies and rum drinks with a wide assortment of paninis to satisfy your snack needs
Ottawa, Canada
“Friendliest food venue in San Pedro”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

From the second you arrive Rob and Krista make you feel welcome.
Rob always has a joke or some type of entertainment that makes your time there very enjoyable.
Krista probably makes the best Paninis on the island, and there is always a cold Belikin to top it off.
Just a great place for a snack, cold beer and total relaxation.
Highly recomended.

Rob and Angie, Canada

• Visited March 2012
SnackShackBelize, Owner at The Snack Shack, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thanks for the review! We absolutely loved having you visit us on a regular basis during your extended stay! I truly hope you guys find what you are looking for and we hope to see you soon!

Thanks again for the great times.

Memphis,tn
“Definitely Worth A Visit”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Rob and Christa have a great little gem in San Pedro. Their paninis and salsa are great. They create a fun atmosphere and will welcome you to Belize.

Love that you call our place a gem! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to us. We hope to see you again soon!
Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States
“WOW - hospitality, generosity and an the warmest welcome in Belize!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The best little snack shack in all of Belize! If you're looking for a great sandwich and a delicious rum punch (or even a bloody mary...who knew?), this is the place to go! It's a no frills kind of place with FABULOUS owners Kristin and Rob. I lost my family in transit to Belize, thank you Delta Airlines, and spent my first 36 hours in Belize alone. I met Rob and Kristen on my first night out at Wine Da Vine and they suggested I come by for lunch. I felt like family from the moment I met them and they welcomed me with open arms at the shack. A great day was spent with them, and in fact, I had so much fun I almost forgot to meet the fam at the airport. I highly recommend this laid back, good food, great drink place for anyone travelling solo or with friends for a delightful afternoon of panini's and drinks. Not only that, they'll point you to all the fun local spots for food and drink. An experience that far exceeded the price of food and Belikins! Well done and I hope to see you guys soon!

Erin from Boston

• Visited February 2012
“Cold drinks on hot days.”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Great service paired with the pool. The snack shack and fitness club is a great way to spend an afternoon. Great company great service.

McKinney, Texas
“great BBQ Chicken!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

we met Rob and Christa the first night we were in Belize. what a wonderful and friendly couple! We came especially for the Sunday afternoon barbecue chicken which is prepared by Kevin. wow! amazing BBQ and we're from Texas!

the prices are right and the portions are perfect. wine, beer, whatever you want.

They are right next to the pool at the Fitness Center which is like a little oasis in the middle of town. so clean and nice and a gorgeous area. Our B&B had a deal for guests and we could use the pool any time.

• Visited February 2012