Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$126
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
Royal Caribbean Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
  • Pool
Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$110
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$150
Mayan Princess Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$120
  • Beachfront
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$147
Cancelon
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Ocean Tide Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
US$299
US$290
All reviewsfly fishinggreat fishingfamily stylefishing lodgegrand slamfishing directorcasting lessonssalt waterrecommend elother guestsguided fishingbone fishfly shopfishing storiesvisited ellodge roomsthe main lodge
Reviewed March 7, 2018

The most friendly, and helpful resort I have ever been to. The entire staff went over and beyond to make sure we were Happy. Thomas was a Fanatastic guide and I will be back this Summer. Our trip started with a friendly Boat ride to the Lodge, where we were greeted at the dock by Ken, and his staff.I will be back

Larry Rushin

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank rlrushon
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at the hotel to do fishing. The food was terrific along with the service of the food was great. The bar and the service of the drinks were awesome. The villa my family stayed in was very roomy and luxuries. It showed a great view of the water. The fishing was great. The staff was very attentive and very friendly. It was a great stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Our first time to El Pescador. The 7 day visit exceeded our expectations on all levels. The accommodations, expert guided fishing, food and most important the genuine friendliness of the staff. If you want a real Belizean experience on the sea book a trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We stayed for a week at El Pescador with friends, total party of 6. We loved the place! Staff is very attentive and polite. We ate at the property restaurant and in San Pedro restaurants, we loved food everywhere! We enjoyed sunshine, drinks at the pool and clean water in the pools;) I do recommend this place to anyone( with kids and without), we will be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from our 3rd trip together to El Pescador. Again we had a fantastic time. While I was off fishing my wife had a good time at the lodge even though she couldn’t get out to activity’s by herself (she is handicapped).

The food was good the other guests were fun and the staff is great!

I will be going back.