Matachica was amazing. Right from the jump they exceeded expectations. The resort grounds are well maintained, the food at the restaurant was fresh and delicious, and the staff could not be more friendly and accommodating. They would remember your name, your room, and your favorite drinks...not bad considering you only spend a few days with them. The free access to bikes, kayaks, snorkeling gear, etc is an awesome perk and one i highly recommend taking advantage of. Take a kayak out to the reef, you wont be disappointing. Due to its location about 5 miles outside of the city center, it truly is a calm and peaceful paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro