When our resort couldn't accomodate an earlier-than-planned arrival to San Pedro, we were referred to stay 2 nights at Matachica. Once we got there, we didn't want to leave! The place felt like a retreat - each little villa, bungalow, or "hut" as I called them felt so secluded, you really felt like you were the only ones there! The service was amazing, but not cheesy or in-your-face annoying. It was just perfect. If you want to get away (no tvs or phones in the rooms!) with your loved one and spend your time reading in a hammock, having meaningful conversations, and walking the gorgeous beach, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro