Just returned from Matachica and my wife and I had a great time!. We stayed a week in a beachfront Casa (Tangerine) and it was exactly as we had hoped. Private, relaxing, calm, crystal aqua marine waters, comfortable beds, chairs outside the room, with umbrellas to soak up the sun ! We would swing in the hammock and watch the water, or maybe move to the chairs, tough decision, I know. Some mornings we would move to the pool which was just wonderful. Infinity edge, Hottub, looks to the ocean..of course!
The food was excellent, bar staff amazing, waitstaff fantastic, Hello to Archie, Adam, Jose, what a great staff.
I would 100% recommend this resort to anyone looking to de-compress, and R-E-L-A-X. This is our first time to Belize and the people here are just amazing and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro