My husband and I honeymooned in Belize Jan 2017 at Matachica Resort with the honeymoon package. It was so great we didn't want to leave! It was relaxing and so so beautiful. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The staff at Matachica however, is really what makes it a great place to stay. Everyone was so friendly and helpful (shout out to JC). It was our first time in Belize and the resort staff was really great about suggesting fun activities and places to visit in San Pedro. We enjoyed eating at the restaurant, Mambo, every night too. I highly recommend this resort and would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro