My husband and I stayed at Changes in Latitude last February and when we started hatching plans to come back to Belize, we knew we wanted to go the lovely B&B. I'm so glad we did! We stayed in the absolutely gorgeous Toucan's Nest with it's own porch, hammock, bar, kitchen, living room...really, it's just fantastic. The owners, Renita & Cindy, are excellent hosts with a wide knowledge of San Pedro and, importantly, how to make their guests happy. All the staff there is wonderful, it's a block from the beach, a short walk from tons of restaurants and the grounds are well-maintained.
Next trip, we'll be headed right back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro