“Melts are AMAZING”

Ranked #45 of 224 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Melt Cafe offers Specialty and Artisan Grilled Cheese sandwiches. We also offer lots of vegetarian and healthy options. Full breakfast and lunch menu served daily from 7am till 9pm. Bar will be open till midnight.
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

If your going to name a restaurant Melt, you better be good at it. They have amazing melt sandwich’s. The place is small and I didn’t have high hopes for the food when I looked at the place, but wow what a surprise. Easily my favorite food I ate in San Pedro and we ate at a lot of places. Great drinks with some cool customized fruit by the bartenders. Everything was top notch.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Place is great. You can’t beat the view and in a great, action spot of town. Ate hear for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Every meal was great and the bartenders are super friendly and quick to take care of you! And the lobster melt is to die for! But give the lobster nachos a try too! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This cafe was a great sandwich spot after a long day in the water. Wait staff was so nice. Low prices. All day Breakfast

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

The best french toast ever! Every time we come to San Pedro, this is our first stop! Breakfast is excellent! We used to love stopping by here in the evenings to have a cup of coffee and hang out in the couches overlooking the ocean. During this trip, we learned the new owners apparently removed the couches...what a bummer, it was our favorite evening wind down spot. We also learned that they are moving the restaurant north of the bridge to a resort location. We were happy to see the French toast was as good as ever, but sad to see the couches gone, and sad to hear they are moving. We will try them when we return!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I ordered what I thought was going to be 2 plain old scrambled eggs and some bacon, what I got was a gourmet breakfast with onions peppers , fresh fruit and real bacon. They were not even fully opened when we arrived, but of course the friendly people of this island don’t say no. Our waitress even braided my hair for her since we were going straight to a tour of the reef after. I would have gave them %100 but the manager started blasting Guns n Roses at 8:30am. I had a little hangover so not all her fault.

Date of visit: July 2018