“Excellent lasagna !!”

Bella Italia
Ranked #86 of 195 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have eaten here several times during my trips to the island. The staff is courteous and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I was looking for something easy to take to my room in the hotel above, so tried this place. The bartender/waiter was very friendly and we chatted while the kitchen made my shrimp pizza. I enjoyed the talk and the pizza was great. It stays open pretty late. I was the only customer, but it was early. There is plenty of seating available.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very good pizza and burgers/fries. Owner developed skills in Italy. Pepperoni had good flavor, pleasant wait staff. Burger was large and good quality. Setting is casual and unpretentious and located one short block parallel to the more expensive beach restaurants. There was a small bar we did not utilize.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My wife and I just returned from Ambergris Caye. One afternoon we were looking for lunch. We ordered a shrimp pizza to go. It was very good and we had a couple meals from the large pizza. Why get pepperoni, when you can get shrimp on your pizza?

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We all wanted pizza and we picked this spot. One couple got a meat lovers the other couple had the supreme. Both had a good taste even with the some of the toppings. I have never had a pizza with corn on it before. The meet lovers had what looked to be cut up hotdogs on it.