“A gem of a bakery!”
Review of Annie's Pastries

Annie's Pastries
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in San Pedro
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I was so happy we happened to be driving by right as they opened one afternoon. The locals were streaming in and we followed. A great variety of treats to try. Everything was delicious and fresh! I could have easily tried one of everything. The donuts were a big favorite in our group. Annie's tortilla chips that we found in the grocery stores were our favorite too - we went through too many bags to count during our stay. I'm assuming they were made here as the signage in the stores said, "made local" and matched their branding. Definitely stop in - prices seemed low for the quality!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2017

We saw one of Annie's Pastries bicycle carts travelling around town ringin her bell and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I am glad we did! We bought $10 usd of sweets and it was yummy. My favorite are the coconut tarts -- the best!!!!! I want one (make that two) now!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Went to Annie's Pastries twice while in San Pedro. The doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, and bread were delicious.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We were there on a business trip from France, and someone told us to go there, OH MY GOD, all that I can say about this little place is that it's so AMAZING, you have to try everything in there, the place is so clean and the staff is so friendly, we fell in love with the snacks and the staff.
We are going back for Christmas holidays and we plan on going there EVERYDAY, we love it and can't get enough, Annie's Pastries was one of our GREAT ADVENTURES ON THE ISLAND, WOO HOO!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this little store front one evening walking around. So happy we went in, you have many fresh baked options available to choose from. We selected at random since there are no signs, and everything was delicious. I would recommend stopping in for a light snack if you are in the area.

Date of visit: April 2016