“great little bakery”
Review of Annie's Pastries

Annie's Pastries
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in San Pedro
Reviewed September 27, 2018

stopped by to check out the pastries.. very yummy. A must stop on your trip to Ambergris Caye BELIZE

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Good thing we only discovered this on our last day....we would have been shopping there EVERY DAY!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018

everything is a must try, really good fresh baked bread. One of the best things on the menu is the Jalapeno poppers and the chicken dip

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I was so happy we happened to be driving by right as they opened one afternoon. The locals were streaming in and we followed. A great variety of treats to try. Everything was delicious and fresh! I could have easily tried one of everything. The donuts were a big favorite in our group. Annie's tortilla chips that we found in the grocery stores were our favorite too - we went through too many bags to count during our stay. I'm assuming they were made here as the signage in the stores said, "made local" and matched their branding. Definitely stop in - prices seemed low for the quality!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We saw one of Annie's Pastries bicycle carts travelling around town ringin her bell and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I am glad we did! We bought $10 usd of sweets and it was yummy. My favorite are the coconut tarts -- the best!!!!! I want one (make that two) now!!!

Date of visit: June 2017