We stayed at Belizean Shores for a month. Our flight was delayed by a day upon arrival and we wondered how we were going to get to the resort because we were unable to notify anyone at Belizean Shores of our delay, however the minute our plane landed in San Pedro, a taxi was there waiting for us. He took us to the Tuff Enuff water taxi and from there we were brought to Belizean Shores. We didn't have to handle our luggage at all because they took care of it all for us! When we arrived at our resort, we were greeted by Marianne who came bearing complimentary rum punch. She told us all about the amenities at our resort and brought us to our condo. The condo was beautiful, clean, and had an awesome ocean and pool view. The people who work at Belizean Shores are amazing! They were always friendly and helpful. The pool bartenders were always tons of fun to chat and joke around with and they make drinks like no other place on the island! The main bar and restaurant staff were also very friendly and a lot of fun, always greeting you with a smile and giving fantastic service. The restaurant bartender, Elder, makes the prettiest looking drinks you have ever seen, and they taste even better than they look! The guys at Tuff Enuff water taxi and tours were always a blast, laughing and joking, singing, dancing, and basically entertaining everyone. I got my dive certification through Tuff Enuff and my divemaster Billy was extremely knowledgable and helpful! Can't say enough good things about this place, but if you have a chance to go it's a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro