When my husband and two children (9 & 13) arrived at Pelican Brief our room hadn't been confirmed due to technological difficulties but the staff welcomed us with open arms, refreshments and secured our oceanfront room - I had originally booked a garden view. The condo was spacious, comfortable and clean. I really appreciated the hard work done by housekeeping each day to keep our unit neat and tidy. Our rental, #1, had two sliders opening onto the beach which was great for kids in and out all day. We enjoyed the breakfast every morning and found the location perfect for launching our adventures. The hotel is only a hop skip from town in the golf cart but far enough that you felt exclusive. Staff is approachable and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro