“A++”

Island Dream Tours
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the Difference with Island Dream Tours aboard YOLO. We offer Snorkeling Cruises, Sunset Cruises & Private Boat Charters. Come aboard the YOLO, our 40' X 20' custom powered catamaran built right here in San Pedro as we cruise along the beautiful reef off the coast of Ambergris Caye. Our skilled and trained staff will help create a once in a lifetime experience for you during your visit to beautiful Ambergris Caye. COME ABOARD!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

1. Professional
2. Fun
3. Go Pros!

Had a blast with this crew doing Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley and Caye Caulker.

Food was great, our guides were great especially Z!

They had several go pros on board for client use, no charge and pictures we took were uploaded to a Dropbox and emailed to us within a week.

Top notch service!

Island D, Manager at Island Dream Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review!
You have summed up the day perfectly. Our crew goes the extra mile to make our guests feel welcome.
We hope to see you on board the YOLO again!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"beautiful boat"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a great time on the YOLO. The crew was very attentive and knowledgable. The snorkeling was fantastic, we saw turtles, rays, nurse sharks and myriads of fish species. it was the highlight of our trip to Ambergris Cay.

Pat

Thank you for your review, Pat!
We're so glad you enjoyed your day with us, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We did the full day snorkel trip. The crew, drinks and food were all very good!!!! The boat had plenty of room and was very comfortable compared to other charters I have done. I highly recommend the trip!

Thank you for your review, Greg!
We're glad you enjoyed your day with us. The YOLO is made for comfortable, leisurely boat rides, and it sounds like you made the best of it.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience! I am not comfortable with the ocean, but the skill and genuine service from the staff on board made my experience great.
The chill cruise was an all day adventure, leaving at 9 and arriving home around 4. You hit two snorkeling spots (including shark ray alley) and cruise to a sandbar to relax in the water and play volleyball in the middle of the sea.
The food was excellent and high quality! Breakfast and lunch were served. I especially appreciated the real plates and flatware - paper or plastic would have blown away in a heartbeat. Drinks were great too! A full and creative cocktail menu, and staff always offering to get you another drink.
As I mentioned, I don’t like the ocean, and am scared of fish (weird, I know). I stayed behind on the first snorkeling outing and watched from the boat at the second snorkeling spot, shark ray alley. I was chatting with crew member, Siete, and enjoying watching all my friends in the water. As everyone started to come in, Siete offered to take me out in to the water. He made me feel very comfortable and helped me with all the equipment. I never thought that I would swim among sharks and rays, but there I was out in the water!
This tour is pricey, but well worth it, as you are paying for a full day experience with great food and drinks and extremely knowledgeable staff.
Thank you Island Dream Tours and SIETE!

Thank you for your great review, Kara!
It sounds like you had a great time. I'm so glad you ended up getting in the water! Our crew is very patient, and really just love to share their reef with our guests.
Thank you for joining us on the YOLO, and we hope to see you again.