Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A MUST DO while in San Pedro

Reviewed yesterday
_emilyjanice94
Durham, North Carolina
So much fun!

I can’t wait to do a girls trip to BeliZe to do this excursion all over again! My husband and I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JesiM_13
Ramsey, Minnesota
via mobile

All reviews dinner cruise chill spot booze cruise caye caulker playing volleyball french toast shark ray alley waist deep water operations manager cheese dip sand bar fish jerk chicken fun music great drinks coleslaw beautiful boat
Reviewed yesterday

The All Day Chill Cruise was SO MUCH FUN. If you are in San Pedro, it's so worth it to take a day on this cruise. The staff is friendly and helpful and very attentive. The snorkeling was a lot of fun. We say nurse sharks and sting rays and lots of fish. My favorite part was the anchoring in the crystal clear waist deep water in the middle of the ocean and playing volleyball in the water.

From beginning to end, this cruise was amazing. If you're thinking about doing it, just book it. You will have a blast.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I can’t wait to do a girls trip to BeliZe to do this excursion all over again!

My husband and I did the day trip to Caye caulker. The catamaran is BEAUTIFUL and so clean! The crew was friendly and fun! They were super helpful when snorkeling too in case you were nervous or hesitant. The snorkeling and swimming with the sharks was awesome! The lunch was awesome! The drinks were awesome! The crew was awesome!

I mean I think you get the drift. Book it, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Our catamaran, appropriately named YOLO was clean, spacious, the food was delicious and the bar was fully stocked! The staff was engaging, happy, interested and most of all, skilled and knowledgeable, always looking after our safety..The crew made sure to engage with us, keeping us in drinks, taking away our empty plates. They were so hospitable. Our first stop was at Hol Chan Reserve, where we recieved just the right amount of info on the second largest barrier reef in the world. We snorkeled and saw the reef, colorful fish and our guide went into a few caves! Very entertaining. Our second journey took us to Shark Alley, whereupon we swam with sharks. There were some big ones there, for sure. Then we went out to the Sandbar, where we played football and volley ball...or just chilled. And then coming back...we danced with Ebony. This was an incredible experience that I would certainly do again and again! YOLO

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time - the day was gorgeous, the crew were amazing (they take great care of you), the snorkeling was awesome, the lunch was grand, the alcohol kept coming - overall a 10 in my book!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great crew, great cruise! The food was awesome, and that's not just because we were drinking, it was actually very good! The crew was knowledgeable and fun! amazing spots for snorkeling and water fun! Wow! What a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a large group in town for a wedding and we had a great time. The staff was excellent and did a great job of ensuring our safety while making sure everyone had a great time. Highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and 6 friends went on Booze and Sunset cruise last week. The staff was amazing with ensuring our safety came first then the good times rolled. We did both tours and we enjoyed them both but if I had to choose I would say the Booze cruise is the best one. Its all day, you get to snorkel and the food was great too. The only tip I would give is to eat before you go on cruise we had a pretty good night of drinking the night before and with a hangover we needed a bigger breakfast (but their breakfast was okay). Another great part of trip is when we where snorkeling I lost my apple watch and one of the staff members found it and return it to me. I will definitely be returning to this tour with my kids next year to enjoy it one more time. I have to say this was one of best things I have done and we travel a lot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the chill cruise this week and had a fabulous time. Our six-year old was the only kid on the boat, but the other passengers and staff were super friendly and attentive to him. We met some great people, had a blast at all of our stops, and loved hanging out with the staff who made us feel so welcome and cared for all day. They really went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day possible out on the gorgeous Belizean waters. We will definitely book with Island Dream again if we return to Belize in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a BLAST on the chill cruise yesterday, the staff was hilariously amazing. Very attentive, we had a question that also baffled them and 10 minutes later we had an answer. The water is beautiful and crystal clear all the way down.
I would reccomend this to literally anyone and everyone.
So fun!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a great day trip for sampling some of the underwater adventures available off the coast of Belize. The crew was great, we never had empty glasses. The guides for the reef snorkeling were fun and knowledgeable. The food for lunch (BBQ ribs and Jerk Chicken) were amazing and there was plenty for all.

The tour starts early in the morning with a safety lecture at the dock. After a short trip out to the reef, the group is split into smaller groups, each with a guide. Even if you are a good swimmer, I highly recommend wearing a flotation device for the snorkeling, as the currents are strong and you will get tired pretty quickly.

After the snorkeling (about 45 minutes) there is another brief trip to Shark Ray Alley, where you get to dive with nurse sharks and rays. If you are lucky, a tortoise will make an appearance!

When everyone has had their fill (including the sharks and rays, the crew chums the water to get them to appear), it's back onboard for lunch and the trip to the "chill spot". This is a shallow area far away from all of the other tour boats where you can swim, sun, play water volleyball, or just, well, chill.

I don't drink, but my companions do and they were quite happy with the beverage selection. On the way back from the chill spot, there were tunes and some fun moments as inebriated folks try to dance on a wet, moving boat deck.

I highly endorse the tour, it's well worth the cost (we paid $135US per person) and it's a really fun time.