“Best Food I had in Belize”

Blue Beard French Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Blue Beard is a beach restaurant Steak house & fish in front of the beach with a beautiful sea view at the split. We offer you a fresh and quality food come to discover our welcoming place at any time of the day we will be there to the pleasure of welcoming you ; ) Juliette, Axel, Antoine
Reviewed June 30, 2018

I was in Belize with my buddy about 2 weeks ago, came to Blue Beard by chance after seen the French flag (my buddy is French). Started talking to Axel and Antoine and decided to try out the food. OMG! Best food we had in all of Belize! The food was so delicious that I had two dinner meals right at that moment, no joke. I had the filet mignon meal and the meat balls meal. Both were delicious! For dessert I had pain perdu (two dessert orders as well), the best I've ever had. The next day we had dinner there as well, tried the pork chops and found them to be delicious as well. I forgot what I had for dessert that night. On our way back to Belize City we decided to stop at the Blue Beard before boarding the ferry, had an exquisite crepe with Antoine's own chocolate recipe.
In addition to phenomenal food, service is extraordinary. Very friendly guys, had a great experience and recommend to everybody who visits Caye Caulker.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We arrived mid-afternoon in Caye Caulker and were desperate for food but the pizza place my niece had her eye on was closed. That turned out to be a blessing as it meant we looked instead to the place immediately next door. French food on the beach in Belize? Yep. We had a delicious burger, chicken, and frites. I did not expect to find this right in the middle of Caye Caulker's most touristed area.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, best food on the island and maybe in Belize! Try the French toast and also the gratin dauphinois

1  Thank Tessa B
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food right on the beach with very professional and friendly staff. The fish with the gratain dauphonies pufffff

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Very cozy place with super friendly and funny owners! It was very nice to compose your own dish with the typical french dishes. The chef cooks with daily fresh ingredients which makes it even more delicious! We will definitely come back.