“Great place for drinks”
Review of Cards Bar & Grill

Cards Bar & Grill
Ranked #67 of 108 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Description: A local/foreign type of place for everyone to come and enjoy. The restaurant is located on the beautiful island of Caye Caulker about 7 minutes away from the water taxi. The wonderful staff will welcome everyone with a smile. Come and try our local finger licking dishes such as rice & beans with stew chicken & salad, other delicious food as well ranging from lobster, fish, salads and much more!!!!
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I spent several hours chilling here having delicious drinks. The staff were super friendly and welcoming!

1  Thank Christy B
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here our first night in Belize. The staff was super friendly, the food was really good and we felt so welcomed. We went back for breakfast and dinner the next evening.

They had just gotten a new chef, Jose, and he was super friendly and we enjoyed his food so much. My husband had an omelette there for breakfast and a lobster sandwich at dinner time. I also ordered an omelette for breakfast and had a burger, rice and beans and salad for dinner. I enjoyed everything I ate there.

The manager, Davir, was very friendly, knowledgeable and enjoyed telling us about the island.

1  Thank Jacqueline D