“Best breakfasts”

Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Gluten Free and Vegetarian cafe options as well as an eclectic breakfast and lunch menu created with fresh local ingredients. Voted best coffee on Caye Caulker, and serving all types of espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and teas. Open for breakfast and lunch specializing in pancakes, french toast, savory crepes, yogurt fruit and granola, omelets, breakfast burritos, breakfast nachos and bagels. Healthy quinoa and brown rice power bowls for lunch, chilled soups, fresh salads, pita sandwiches and kabobs. Daily Specials. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed on Thursdays.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The most European breakfasts on the island. Lots of healthy options and everything we had there was delicious. Good lunch spot too lots of healthy salads.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped here because I had time before my ferry back to the mainland. I ordered the large banana pancake breakfast which include two eggs and fruit. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. I couldn't finish all of it but it was great! Really good food and the perfect meal to start a long travel day.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This was my first visit to the Caribbean Colors Art Cafe, but I'll be back. I really enjoyed the setting. The owner not only provides a colorful art gallery but also a "colorful" menu of interesting options of food and beverage. I enjoyed a chlorophyll enhanced yummy beverage and was impressed with other offerings. The gallery features artwork from several artists.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here a few times and it was really good. The grilled veggie pita is really fresh tasting (after lots of rice beans it was such a treat to eat veggies).

I also enjoyed their ice coffee.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

If you're in need of some tasty fresh food this is the place to go to. Ive been 3 times and cant go past the veggie pitas. The mango crumble just came in season and was delicious too. Great atmosphere, reasonable prices and friendly service.