“Best breakfast in the island”

Caribbean Colors Art Cafe
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted best coffee on Caye Caulker, and serving all types of espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and teas. Open for breakfast and lunch specializing in pancakes, omelets and homemade bagels, with chilled soups, fresh salads, flatbread sandwiches and kabobs. Daily Specials. Hours: 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Closed on Thursdays.
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This was definitely the best breakfast my wife and I had on the island. We ended up coming here 3 times for breakfast. They had a mango crumble which is a must if it in season. Both the mango and banana pancakes were delicious, and my wife was a big fan of the bagel sandwiches.

1  Thank DancingBear88
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Colors Art Cafe

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We came here yesterday for lunch in hopes of a good, healthy meal. The menu was vast and had plenty of delicious options, many of which were vegetarian! We both ordered the mango salad, which was HUGE! Made with mango, greens, avocado, cucumber, mint, black sesame seeds and homemade pineapple Thai dressing. It was phenomenal. I was glad for the extra large portion size, as I find often when you order salad it's not filling, but since this was so big we had no problem with that! We'll definitely go again before we leave, as I need a go-to place for a healthy meal!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The most European breakfasts on the island. Lots of healthy options and everything we had there was delicious. Good lunch spot too lots of healthy salads.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped here because I had time before my ferry back to the mainland. I ordered the large banana pancake breakfast which include two eggs and fruit. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. I couldn't finish all of it but it was great! Really good food and the perfect meal to start a long travel day.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This was my first visit to the Caribbean Colors Art Cafe, but I'll be back. I really enjoyed the setting. The owner not only provides a colorful art gallery but also a "colorful" menu of interesting options of food and beverage. I enjoyed a chlorophyll enhanced yummy beverage and was impressed with other offerings. The gallery features artwork from several artists.