“Super Food!!!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Hotel recommend Blue Lobster but it looked too formal. La Cubana was just right. Great casual, fun feel. Sat on the patio over looking the Carribean. Great view and breeze. Had Cuban roast pork!!! It was delicious!!! I thought the service was good. Check it out!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The food was great, but the service was not so great. We needed to ask for our drinks several times before they finally came out. They are right on the beach off the main street, which is nice.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Had their pork and shrimp special along with sides and three local drinks. All for great price. Can't complain. Pork was very good.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My friend and I went to La Cubana a couple of times during our stay at Caye Caulker. On the first night we were there, we took advantage of a dinner special that included 3 sides, 3 rum drinks, and an entree at a particularly low price. It was great, no-frills comfort food, and I was pleased at the portion sizes, which were just enough that I was able to eat everything I ordered (I hate when I get a special like that and end up having to throw away half of it). On our last morning, we had breakfast there, which was excellent. I had all the essentials: fry jacks, eggs, beans, and watermelon juice, of course. It's a little easy to overlook, but my experiences at La Cubana were fantastic.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

La Cubana is a hidden gem! I had an awesome lobster dinner for less than $15 US. That's a steal! My husband also loved what he ordered. Plus, there were two for one drinks. I wish we would have discovered this place earlier in the week. We ate there on our last night on the island. We would have gone back again and again if we could have!