“Deliah”

Martinez fast food
Ranked #60 of 106 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

For $4 USD, you get chicken , rice and beans and coleslaw. Other members of my traveling group didn't want "fast food" and opted for a sit down place instead but did end up trying my food and I could tell they regretted not following my lead! Great food!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We finished up a snorkel trip here by recommendation of our guide, who actually ate with us. My wife and son had the chicken burritos and I had stewed chicken and rice and beans. It was all wonderful and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

The stew chicken here is so fricken good! The best i've tried on the island so far and i've been to a few places. Its a no frills kinda place and I can appreciate that. The stew chicken is ready by noon (tastes extra good when its freshly cooked) and you will see loads of locals queuing up. The chicken is so tender and succulent, never dry. Portion size is very filling for $4usd. I had this for lunch 4 days in a row. I became addicted! Her little take out spot is on the side road opposite Eazy Boys tours, can be easy to miss but please ask around. I also tried her breakfast burrito with bacon ($4usd) which was also very tasty, but a lil on the small size compared to other places on the island.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

This place is easy to miss but don't. They have the best breakfast burritos for only $3 US. They whip it up so fast AND they've got homemade hot sauce too.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

This is a takeout place frequented by locals. It's $8 belize for beans/rice and stewed chicken. You'll be full and so will your wallet. I had this 4 times or so.