“You have to go your first night there !!!!”

Pasta Per Caso Anna & Armando
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical, why would I try Italian food while in the Caribbean ? We like to eat local cuisine, while traveling, most the time. I am so glad we went !!!! Armando treated us like
Friends he hadn’t seen for a while ! So welcoming. The food was absolutely the best pasta I have ever had. Superb. Anna, should have a cooking class ! I was disappointed that when we went back a second time,
for our last night on the island, they were closed.
Next time we will go the first night so we have plenty opportunities to go back. Grazie

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I have been around the world and this restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to. The owners were fantastic. They are friendly and hospitable and made me feel at home. Definitely a must go to restaurant on the island if you go there. You will not leave disappointed.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here. This is an authentic Italian restaurant and the owners are great, friendly people. Armando gets everybody with a smile. His wife does the cooking, and it is superb. She even accepted a special request for my meal and made it perfectly. Definitely a place to try on the island.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Armando served us delicious, freshly made pasta, bread, sauce, and gelato. He was very personable and checked on us frequently. As vegetarians who must usually endure few menu options, we appreciate that 50% of Pasta Per Caso's entrees are vegetarian! A terrific final dinner for our family's 2-week vacation.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We went to Pasta per caso restaurant to dinner. The pasta was amazing and the desserts delicious, especially the panacotta and the amaretto icecream.The waiter and the waitress were really nice :)