“Seafood dinner ”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fantasy dining is located on the beach in front of Ocean Ferry Water Taxi(formerly Caye Caulker Water Taxi) and about a 3 minute walk from San Pedro Belize Express..On the main street we are two buildings over from TOUCAN GIFT SHOP at the four way intersection across from HABENERO'S RESTAURANT. *OPEN FOR BREAKFAST FOR GROUPS OF (12) OR MORE BY RESERVATION ONLY* *WE RECOMMEND(1)DAY ADVANCED NOTIFICATION PLEASE*
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Very good food/seafood !! Clean friendly staff great happy hour drinks. Been on the island almost a week now one of the better meals we have ate !!! Soo many dinner options

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I spent the afternoon wandering around Caya Caulker looking at all the restaurants. As a vegetarian I knew finding veggie food would be difficult. I asked one restaurant if they did any veggie food. The girl said yes " we have cheeseburger "!!!!!!
However Fantasy has a whole vegetarian section so I went back for dinner. Had veggie burrito which was quite big. I like small portions. It was very nice. Disappointed in the drinks no gin or wine

Reviewed November 28, 2017

I don't understand why this place wasn't more busy. The food was really good and the staff were super friendly. The main reason we came here is because it was the other place we found that actually had a vegetarian section in the menu. This was a nice change from always having to get food altered at other places. We ended up eating here two nights in a row and had the quesadillas and fajitas both times. Really good and cheap rum and cokes at happy hour too!

The outdoor seating area was really nice at night and they always had great music playing.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

We went here for a few drinks after a evening of snorkeling. I ordered a pina colada while my buddies ordered a mojito and a michelada. Henry makes the most tastiest mojitos and pina coladas, the michelada is a beer with spicies, new for me and was surprisingly
really good! Henry took good care of us and was very informative, since it was the first time on the island we had a lot of questions. Would definitely come back and most definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! Watched the full moon rise over the ocean with my toes in the sand while eatting fresh seafood, doesn't get much better than that. Keron was awesome and went out of his way to get conch ceviche for me..thank you, thank you, thank you!