US$120
US$108
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Anchorage Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
US$44
US$41
Hotels.com
US$119
De Real Macaw(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Beachfront
Popeyes Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)
US$52
  • Beachfront
Barefoot Caribe Hotel(Caye Caulker)
US$45
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Jeremiah's Inn(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Paradise, Too Hotel(Caye Caulker)
US$58
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfamily vibelaid backdorm roomfree bikesjeffhostelchillhammocksspearfishingislandyardbelizesolovibespaddleprivacysunset
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Bella's Backpackers is a pretty cool place. Dorms and smaller rooms for reasonable prices, close to the main street but at the same time far away from the rush. It has a small kitchen and free kayaks to use. You can also chill out in one of their hammocks. Booking recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Marybee_DD
Natasha S, Owner at Bella's Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your review

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else. :) overall I had a great time. Gives you the full Caye Caulker island experience. Staff tended to my every need and I just enjoyed the peaceful and welcoming atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 4, 2018

Hammering from sunrise to after sundown. Construction materials everywhere. The least enjoyable stay I had on Caye Caulker.

This is in addition to cockroaches in the bathroom and a poorly cleaned/maintained private room. Avoid at all costs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I heard very mixed reviews about this place but decided to risk it since from what I heard, it seemed the most social hostel.

Arrived and felt like the hostel had a good vibe. Seemed social. However, there’s an American lady who I think is the owner who needs a personality transplant. One minute she was friendly and the next not so. She got angry at me and other backpackers for walking via the living room (the only way out) whilst she was mopping, telling me to stay in my room like a child. Why she was cleaning whilst everyone was awake and around, I don’t know. She was rude at times and disinterested.

Hostel itself is fine, rooms (atleast upstairs) were nice and clean. It was social in the evenings but defo not one the better hostels I stayed at on my trip.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

This was short trip for me a friend just to relax. There was a bit of confusion with the bookings when we arrived and they didn't have the dorm beds we booked at first and it took a few moments of patience for them to get us squared away. In the end they put us both in a private room which was fine with us and quite a comfortable room with a double/single bunk bed and hammock.
The hostel has a very chill atmosphere and a semi family like approach to it. The showers/bathrooms were well maintained indoor/outdoor showers all worked fine cold showers but to be expected and not bad at all. The grounds could certainly use a strong cleaning hand which would be a simple and great pick me up for the aesthetics of the place.

We extended our stay for an additional 2 nights as the atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for. Very chill and easy going both the staff and the other guests at the hostel with lots of hammocks throughout the grounds. Great location and very affordable would definitely recommend this hostel if your an easy going person.

Room Tip: Avoid courtyard rooms if bad weather.