“Now's the time to try a Fry Jack!”

Errolyns House of Fry Jacks
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Tasty and cheap eats. Don't go if you don't want to try wonderfully tasty local food! Simple service and simple foods with extraordinary flavor. And a belly full for less than $4, including great coffee.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Fry Jack with eggs, ham, cheese and a coffee - $3.25US. Very good and filled me up - wasn't hungry for 4-5 hours.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I've tried fry jacks from Placencia, San Pedro and Belize City and this place has the best ones by far! I love their fry jacks and crave them constantly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I stopped by first thing after landing in Caye Caulker. I had the chicken, bean and egg fry jack. It was huge and fresh and bursting with flavor. My favorite meal on the island...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Took a walk to Errolyns after seeing all the great reviews. I got myself a chicken and bean and my friend got egg ham and cheese. I walked a half a mile (actually more cause I took a wrong turn) back to our place to eat them. They were so gooood!!! All I want is to keep eating these all day every day.

Date of visit: October 2018