“Awsoume owners and the food is spectacular!!!”
Review of Crepes & Dreams

Crepes & Dreams
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crepes & Dreams - breakfast and lunch, authentic french sweet and savoury crepes, eggs/toast & omelettes, shakes and smoothies, the best iced coffee, mimosas and sangria on the island! Canadian and delicious...try our homemade eggs benny!!
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a must for breakfast when you visit Caye Caulker! Ice coffee, Mimosa & crepes; life is good! We ate there three times and wish we had gone more!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I finally tried this place late in my trip, which I wish I did the first day. The food was to die for, very awesome staff and ownership that take pride in what they produce and their Client's Experience. Gotta try the Eggs Benny...mind blowing...and if you are on a budget, they have something for you too...including White Rum to slip in your smoothie! ;) The second day I met the Owner, she even helped me with a Pet Carrier problem, that lifted a huge weight off my shoulders getting my little one back to The States! Thanks again!! :)

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

C&D is run by a very outgoing and pleasant Canadian woman. I went with two friends who have been visiting me on the caye. Two of us got the eggs (sunny side up) with a side of potatoes and the other got the eggs Benedict which is served on waffles. On average the food took a little longer to come out than other places on the island so this wouldn't be the place I'd recommend if you were in a hurry to catch a boat in the morning. We were in no rush so we're more than happy to sip mimosas and chat.
The food was excellent and just what we wanted. The eggs benny gets rave reviews for a reason - large portion size, tasty Hollandaise sauce and a lot of bacon. Our eggs were also good although we were disappointed by the potato sides (the kitchen had apparently run out). Prices are a little higher than amor y cafe next door but nothing's really that expensive on the island.

CandCJJ, Owner at Crepes & Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we sincerely apologize for the delay and potatoes. The eggs benny does take a bit longer than the rest of our food due to the waffles and hollandaise made from scratch. Also, we were very busy the day you were in and short-staffed by 2 people. This time of year (low season) a lot of produce vendors close and/or cut their orders down so as not to waste food and it's difficult to get fresh items such as potatoes. We hope you do come in again so we can exceed your expectations and really do appreciate your review. Again, we're sorry and hope we can make it up to you one day.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My sister and I LOVED this restaurant and had breakfast here 3 of the 7 mornings we were on Caye Caulker. The owners are fun and inviting, and the chefs are out of this world. With the exception of the fruit, everything was 'made from scratch' items, while we waited. Ask for the hot sauce if you order the Eggs Benny. It is their own special creation and well worth it! Also, Mark the spot on their map to let everyone know where you came from.

CandCJJ, Owner at Crepes & Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

What a nice review, Denise. Thank you so much, we loved meeting you and your sister Kelley and we're so happy you enjoyed our food. I agree that our chefs are top-notch and work very hard to make consistent, fresh and made-from-scratch crepes, eggs and drinks. Hope you two made it home safely and we hope to see you again soon. You girls are a lot of fun!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I ate here this morning and can't wait for it to open up tomorrow morning so that we can go for round two. My friend got La Benny and I got the cheese, bacon and egg crepe; we paired both meals with a few mimosas! Absolute Heaven! You've got to try this place :) Canadian owned; Chris, one of the owners, was a gem and made us feel right at home. Looking forward to trying a few more things on the menu over the next couple of days!

Thanks so much for the great review Stephanie! We loved meeting you and Kendall and we're so glad you enjoyed your meals with us. Hope you made it home safely and hope to see you again soon!