“Incedible Restaurant and Bar”

Godfrey's Seaside Grill
Ranked #29 of 108 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tuesday to Sunday. closes on Mondays We are Located on the beach next to Popeyes ( The Club)
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We ate breakfast here at least 4 or 5 days a week for 5 months. The service is amazing and Godfrey is a super person. Dinner was terrific. Food was fabulous and portions were huge.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I went to Godfrey’s tonight for dinner. I got the grilled lobster with mashed potatoes and garlic bread (I needed carbs lol). It was so tasty!!! It was pretty quick to come out, there wasn’t any one eating at the time I ordered. It’s a small place, sad I could see the view since I went to late. But it was air conditioned, that was a very welcome surprise. Over all it’s a nice place to eat.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The food here was delicious! The lobster and crab ceviche was amazing! The shrimp filled seabass was mouth watering! Highly recommend. Also Roxy 'our waitress' was adorable!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here and it was a nice romantic atmosphere. He had the lobster salad and coconut rice. Since I wasn’t really hungry so I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and it was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view, excellent service, tasty food, reasonable prices.
I ordered the whole red snapper with two sides, and two drinks from the bar.

Eat outside on the beach, or inside with air conditioning.

Godfrey is an interesting and friendly man with a wealth of experiences. I’ll buy his book once it’s published.

The restaurant features artwork by Paulette from the Red Flower Gallery. Buy a piece from the wall, or swing by the gallery a block away and see what else Paulette has to offer.

Date of visit: September 2018