“Amazing pizza and even better people!”
Review of Southside Pizza

Southside Pizza
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We visited Cate caulker, fell in love with the place, the people and especially the food! The pizza was a nightly venture once we found Southside. Keith is an amazing person (he will do pullups with you if you need to pass the time lol) Lucy and Nadira, I think were the names of the wonderful ladies creating some of the best pizza EVER! SOUTHSIDE IS A MUST! Cant wait to come back! Thank you Keith and family! Southside will not disappoint!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We were hot and tired and crabby when we walked in this place (that shouldn't happen on vacation but sometimes it does!) and then the server told us we had parked our bikes in the wrong place so we had to move them which made me even crabbier. Not the most auspicious beginning. But then the charm of the server and the deliciousness of the pizza spinners (like a pinwheel) took over and we both left happy and sated. I really appreciated that the server basically told us our eyes might be bigger than our stomachs when we started to order two things. He was right--sharing one order was the perfect amount of food.

The seating is all outdoors under a covered porch so it can get a little brutal around sunset when there doesn't seem to be anywhere you can sit where one person isn't squinting into the sun. But that is a minor complaint when you are enjoying great food and a cold beer.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We rode our bikes to Southside Pizza on our last night in Caye Caulker. There was music, laughter and great food. It was the perfect way to end our trip.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

was amazing! Not only was the pizza SO good, Michelle and Keith made my visit even better. Went with my new friend, Corb who introduced me to Michelle (the owner) and the legendary Keith and we had such a great time laughing, eating awesome pizza and drinking Bilikin. I love the atmosphere and it's such a quaint and cozy place. I really look forward to grabbing a few more slices on my next trip back to the island!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Not just good for Cate Caulker, but solidly good on its own. It’s a tiny place, and gets rightfully busy, but have a beer and wait for an open table - it’s worth it.

All the pizzas we ordered were good, but the Fat Boy was the standout. After a long day of snorkeling or diving, the elements of Buffalo chicken and jalapeño poppers on a pizza is absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: January 2018