All reviews outdoor shower blue hole the managers dive sites dive master family style other guests every morning fish belize city boat captain half moon caye great diving hot chocolate dive trip eagle rays dive staff
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Had an amazing 7 day trip, the room and amenities were incredible. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The island and resort were beautiful. The snorkeling was awesome. I will definitely recommend this resort to others and I hope to return again.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The island was spectacular! A perfect getaway for a girlfriend trip and definitely a place to go back to with a lover! The service was impeccable and the food fabulous. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank missybronwyn
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I recently returned from a five day visit to Turneffe Island Resort with nine of my best girlfriends, and highly recommend this vacation destination. The service was impeccable; the food was fabulous, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. We went on two snorkeling trips and Beans was a wonderful (and patient) guide. We also went on the Blue hole excursion which included 3 opportunities for snorkeling. We pampered ourselves with massages, scrubs and body wraps. Victoria and Ebony were awesome! They have kayaks, paddle boards and hobie cats for visitors' use as well. I just can't say enough about how beautiful and relaxing the resort is. Totally exceeded my expectations, and I would return in a heartbeat!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from an eight day visit to Turneffe Island Resort and can highly recommend this vacation destination. Everything about the place is really good, and it is probably one of the best well run resorts we have visited...certainly the best in Belize. We did the snorkeling and fishing packages, and both are exceeded our expectations. Beans is a really good snorkel guide(explains lots ), and Fabio really worked hard to help my husband find the fish he wanted to catch. As others have stated, the food was REALLY good, as was the service, presentation, and attention to detail. We will return soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017

The resort is on a private island and the perfect spot to dive, snorkel, fish or just chill. We go for the diving - really the most consistently great diving we have seen in the world. The service is great. The food is really good. I recommend staying in one of the private villa's if you can. They are beautiful and very romantic.

Room Tip: Select a private villa
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple