All reviews outdoor shower every morning dive sites other guests dive master blue hole the managers family style fish hot chocolate rooms are beautiful beans coffee delivered half moon caye belize city private villa bar tricks
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Complete rest, relaxation and very peaceful trip. The staff and my stay in villa #9 made the trip over the top. Surprisingly, I loved the outdoor shower experience. The food was fantastic, there wasn't anything I didn't like. But if you like snorkeling this is the trip to make happen in your life at least once. We will be back. Soon come back to Turneffe Island, Belize. Thank you y'all......!

Room tip: The villas are all pretty equal to each other, meaning fantastic.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2017

I have stayed at many upscale resorts and this one really stands out. The location - your room is literally on the sand, the food was fantastic and the service was excellent. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to your every whim. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

One of the best vacations we've ever taken! Can't wait to return to this private island for a week of being pampered and doing what we love - snorkelling and diving. The 1:1 ratio of guests to staff (actually more staff) provided a very high level of service and the staff knew ALL the names of the 35 guests by day 2. From the wait staff (kudos to Krista, Rey and Fidel), to the gift shop hostess - Marissa, to the housekeeping staff - great job by Berta, to the managers Alan and Maya, the bar tender George, the dive masters Marcel and Marcella and the snorkel guide Beans - who was unbelievable about his knowledge of all the fish names and did his best to find the elusive ones, to the boat captains, J.V., Brad and Cap Carlton and the many, many others behind the scenes, everyone performed their jobs with the utmost attention to detail and excellence. I loved the hours I spent in the water snorkelling for unusual fish and my husband enjoyed his 15 dives - including the Blue Hole.
My only regret was we hadn't booked a 2 week stay. One of the unexpected bonuses was having the whole beach to ourselves one afternoon - very few places you can go on a vacation and have the beach to yourself. Being on this private island and meeting interesting people - both guests and staff - was a true vacation from our normal stressful work life and the location, a 90 minute boat ride from civilization, was the best getaway. The sign under which we arrived and left said it best- "arrive as strangers, leave as friends".

Room tip: all rooms are ocean view - all excellent
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Had an amazing 7 day trip, the room and amenities were incredible. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The island and resort were beautiful. The snorkeling was awesome. I will definitely recommend this resort to others and I hope to return again.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The island was spectacular! A perfect getaway for a girlfriend trip and definitely a place to go back to with a lover! The service was impeccable and the food fabulous. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank missybronwyn