Easy Inn Hotel(Belize City)
US$65
US$61
Belcove Hotel(Belize City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$65
    Villa Boscardi(Belize City)
    US$128
    The Red Hut Inn(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    US$49
    US$44
    D'Nest Inn(Belize City)
    Free cancellation until 25/07
    US$82
    Bella Sombra Guest House(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    US$55
    Nature Resort(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    Free cancellation until 26/07
    US$45
    US$181
    US$154
    • Pool
    Free cancellation until 25/07
    US$150
    US$140
    All reviewsisland expeditionsnice poolgift shopinternational airportpoolside barbreakfast buffetshuttle servicecomfortable roomscoffee makerlast nighttaxi driverbelizeyvettecomputersstopoverstatescountry
    Reviewed March 1, 2018

Once again.....Belize Best Western Hotel has made my recent trip to Belize memorable.

From driver Derick picking me up at the Airport, Manager Patrick greeting me on my arrival, Ms. Yvette checking me in, Kim serving me at the restaurant, Merewyn checking on me at the bar, to Merlene making sure my room is to my liking; they all played a very integral part in my enjoyable stay at the hotel.

I am already looking forward to my next trip!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
    Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Guest, even when I travel I would like to be able to name all the employees who played an important role in making my stay a memorable stay. You have nailed it and as a GM it humbles me to hear how awesome our stay are. Thank you and yes please let me know when is you next visit. I would love to meet you myself.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We stayed at the Biltmore for one night between our guided Light House Reef adventure and our flight home. We found the Biltmore very clean and welcoming. The front desk was prepared for our arrival and friendly. The food and drink was good. The pool and courtyard were welcoming. Our room was clean, and well appointed. We never left the hotel, but found the location very convenient to the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Light House Reef is a great please to spend an entire week. After a week at Light House Reef Biltmore hotel is the best place to regroup prior to returning home. We are very close to the airport and provide the transportation service to the airport for a small fee.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

This place is not situated along the beach; neither does it have a casino. But the Biltmore is the hotel you are looking for if you want smooth excellent service away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The service is excellent, receptionist, kitchen staff, room service and all its employees are well trained. Your stay will definitely be remarkable that you will want to return. This hotel is just superb. Make it your next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are superb. Real ideal venue
    • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Cham, thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and also were able to interact with our great staff. Please don't hesitate to contact me on your return so that we can take care of your reservation.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We notified the Best Western Plus hotel that we needed to be picked up at the San Pedro Express Water Taxi Port the day before and the morning of pick up. Once we arrived there was no Shuttle to pick us up. We called 6 or 7 times each time giving us a story of lies (they are there, they should be there any minute, look for a white van, and we sent a taxi)......so many stories and lies a white Best Western Plus Van finally showed up 1 hour late; the distance from the hotel to the port was only 12 min away. Just to put it out there there fare was $7.50 US.

Once we got to the hotel of course I made a comment............another couple in the lobby shared a similar story of the hotel not being on time. Additionally, a family was being charged for 3 rooms instead of 2.

My REAL beef is they charged us $25 dollars to go to the airport. I immediately told ELLIS at the front desk "that is way too much." ELLIS then said it is a 20 to 30 minute drive. LIE LIE LIE, ELLIS lied we were in the taxi for about 10 minutes. Our commute from the water taxi was longer; due to traffic and it cost us $7.50, but to the airport it was $25. I feel like the "WORST WESTERN PLUS" scammed us of $25.00 And ELLIS at the front desk is a LIAR LIAR LIAR. In our visit to Belize I feel we were only scammed once and it was this hotel.

This hotel definitely lacks integrity and customer service.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
    Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Ronald,

I apologize for the inconvenience you face during your visit to Belize. Our front desk staff did informed me that you were not confortable paying the fee to the airport. Mr. Ronald we do apologize for that but there is a rate of US$25 one way from the international airport to the hotel. Mr. Ellis did not lie this is the rate that our hotel charges and yes the rate to the water taxi is US$7.50. The rates are displayed on the back of the seat of the van for all guest to see. Mr. Ronald this is the rate that any company providing the service would charge you as this is a set rate by the international airport taxi association. once again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Supposed to be 2nd best in Belize
    Located on the main highway in a commercial area
    Rooms were nice and comfortable with bars on the window
    restaurant was okay for dinner
    Buffet lunch had food out too long and not hot

Nice pool and outdoor bar area
    Very tropical atmosphere there

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
    Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

James for taking time to send us a review on your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. James please send me ideas that you believe would enhance the experience of the guest during their stay to gm@belizebiltmore.com. I would love to hear your comments.