“Excellent Dumplings!”

Ma Ma Chen Healthy Meal Coffee & Snack
Ranked #40 of 115 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Description: Ma Ma Chen is so small, but it is cosy and warm!!This is a Vegetarian Restaurant!We made Oriental Vegetarian meal, Cake and dessert.
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Charming, family run, all vegetarian dishes. I had the dumpling soup, so, so good. My friend said the tea alone was worth as second stop there. All meals come with a fresh banana for dessert. While our trip didn't allow us time for a second stop, I will be sure to go the next time I'm in Belize City.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

If you are taking guided day trips and eating like a Belizean, you will be delighted with this vegetarian authentic Taiwanese restaurant. As someone who has traveled to Taiwan and China several times, I can tell you this is the real deal. Prices are very reasonable and service is served with a smile.

Reviewed December 3, 2015

We've heard so much about this restaurant. We went pass twice but it always closed. Our lucky day today it's opened. My husband had dumplings soup, I had chowmin noodles. It was delicious. I also ordered fried dumplings which I could manage to eat. They also have us bananas for free! The waiter is so polite.

Reviewed December 1, 2015

Absolutely amazing food and great price.
We walked straight here from getting off the bus to Belize city. We were all absolutely famished and tired. This place completely revitalised us. Amazing food, and drinks! Definitely recommend to not only vegetarians but anyone who enjoys a tasty Chinese meal!

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

If you have to stay in Belize city and want to eat something heathy, this is your place. The staff was friendly and the food was fresh. It's easy on the wallet too. We were given a complimentary banana as a desert !! They have bubble tea too!