My dad and I visited Belize to scuba dive and he was mainly used to resorts when I chose the red hut inn. We absolutley loved it! They are extremely hospitable and welcoming. I am still craving all the food especially the mango burgers. Can not wait to go back. I think we would have had to jump through a lot more hoops without Julia and Louis help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We here at The Red Hut Inn provide the most ultimate quiet and comfortable room available for the reasonable price. We are situated only 6 miles away from the airport, and in an up scale and quiet residential area, where only few houses from the sea, and the environment is safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Red Hut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hut Hotel Belize City
- The Red Hut Inn Belize/Belize City