The atmosphere was satisfactory but the accomodation was marginal. We had bugs and critters all over the sheets and beddings with worms crawling all over the side walls. The shower seemed as though it has not been cleaned in awhile. There is a general moldy smell or rotting wood as you enter the room. My wife had a great deal of difficulty sleeping because of constant coughing from the molds, which I assume is from the old wood paneling and structure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful rain-forest setting along-side the peaceful Belize River sits a jungle paradise. A place where horses roam, parrots, toucans, and macaws greet you with a tropical "Hello". You willbe in awe at the beauty and grace of our jaguar Tikatoo and other animals will delight your stay. Here you'll find adventure, great food, congenial hosts, exotic artwork and memories to last a lifetime. American and local cuisine dining, designer 65,000 gallon pool, 16" computerized telescope, Cafe Carolina, John Carr's Historical Collection, Carolyn Carr Art Gallery, birding experts, tour guides, cowboys and our helpful, friendly staff all ensure your stay at Banana Bank will be an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel Belmopan
- Banana Bank Lodge And Horseback Adventure
- Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure Belize/Belmopan