Beautiful resort hotel! Very comfortable and as someone else said the staff is superb! Fantastic artwork throughout the resort available for purchase. Very close to both Cahal Pech and Xunantunich ruins but situated so that you are not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the town. Fabulous showers and if you know anything about Belize you understand what a luxury that really is! The pool is well maintained and was greatly appreciated after a hot day of wandering around ruins. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in San Ignacio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open to guests since 1976, San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. The Resort has been awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year 2012" and "Hospitality Award 2015" by the Belize Tourism Board. Perched on a hillside located within a 17-acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, gives the Resort its unique name of "the only jungle in town". A short walk puts you in downtown San Ignacio or in the middle of Belize's ancient Maya temples known as Cahal Pech. The Hotel offers various amenities where visitors can relax and enjoy amazing views of Belize. In addition, it is home to the award-wining Green Iguana Conservation Project, located on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize