“Pizza for pizza lovers”

Yoli's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We love pizza and during our visit to San Ignacio for our Mothers day getaway, we decided to dine in town and followed our tastebuds to Yoli's Pizza. We ordered 2 slices each of the super supreme pizza. We loved the rick blend of ingredients in their pizza and their chrispy thin crusts.
I would recommend Yoli's Pizza to anyone who loves pizza while visiting San Ignacio.

There are newer reviews for Yoli's Pizza

Reviewed 20 April 2016

A great spot for family or just hang out with friends. Perfect cozy corner in the middle of town. Good family business and great value for your money.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Yoli's a great place to grab some pizza when you don't have time for a sit-down meal or you need some eats while watching football at the pitch nearby. Good prices.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Yoli's has a great location on the town square. Based on the other reviews I was hoping for a good slice of Pizza. It was OK at best. I will say, the price was right. Nut next time I'll pass.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I are here tonight after two years being gone and it was still just as good as I remembered it. Definitely recommend here, if you get tired of eating stew chicken and rice and beans.