All reviewsindian foodthe hotel staffcomfortable bedschetumalmexicocurrencyacesamenities
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Found the staff and everything at the hotel to be a class act. We went as a group and every one enjoyed thier time at the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Three of had the king size suite two great bedrooms and baths. They had very comfortable beds and lots of hot water. A
the living area and kitchen/dining area was cean spacious and well equiped.
The food a in the dinnig room was excellent and a very comete international menu. The breakfast that was included was ample and very flavorful. My only dislike was that I would have loved Belizian stewed stewed beans rather than re-fried.
I would recomend the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino to any one planing a trip to the free trade zone.

Room Tip: Try the garden rooms away from the casino and pool but very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
George G H, Owner at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Excellent hotel, great price. We have a lot of fun, even if not gamble. Great attention, clean and confortable rooms, like if we are in our homes. The staff was so polite, and we wanna come back soon.

Room Tip: Garner bulfing are comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
George G H, General Manager at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad everything was to your satisfaction. When you return please ask for me so I can meet you in person.

Thank you again.
George Hardie Jr.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

This hotel is an oasis in the desert of Northern Belize. It's in better shape than the Princess and Radisson hotels in Belize City and seems to be better run also. People stay here for business or to gamble in the casino (which has plenty of slots, table games like blackjack and baccarat and a high-stakes-for-these-parts poker room). The rooms are spotless because they are well cleaned and well maintained. I stayed when it was newly opened and then two years later, and it looked just as it had before.

The restaurant has good food at a great value compared to other Belizean restaurants, and the extensive menu offers Belizean, Mexican, Indian and Chinese dishes to accommodate the different peoples who live in the area and frequent the hotel. Room service is brought in sytrofoam in a plastic bag so it's not ideal but for those times that you just can't face the bright lights, it'll do.

There's plenty of free parking, a pool and a gym.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
George G H, General Manager at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope to see you again in the future. When you do come back, please ask, for me personally so I can meet you.

Mr. George Hardie Jr.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Great place to gamble, Keno was a lot fun. Our room was elegant and very neat place to stay at. My wife and I had a wonderful time we look forward to staying here again. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for some gambling and relaxing time.

Fred & Margarita

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We love to gamble in Belize and this is the best excellent hotel and casino we love in mainland Belize; just close to the border of Chetumal, Mexico.
The casino even gives you unlimited drinking as long as you are playing. The hotel staff, the dealers at the casino are so friendly and very professional. We always come back to this amazing place and they just openned the new hotel on top of the casino; the suites along with the colorful swimming pool are out of this world!!! 10 million gold stars☆☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
George G H, Vice-President at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Hi Mireya,

Thank you very much for your review. Next time you are in please ask to see me so I can meet you.

George Hardie Jr.