“Great stay in Placencia!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Toucan Lulu Yellow & Blue
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

geritelep...
Georgetown, Texas
“No internet”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Internet did not work. Door lock not very reliable. Near beach and restaurants. Fair price for what you get

Joshua H
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay in Placencia!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

I spent a few weeks at the Toucan Lulu last summer. I was looking for something quiet and near the beach. This place was perfect. It's located on the main walkway just a short walk from most of the bars and restaurants, which is nice because it's just far enough away where you can still have your own peace and quiet. The beach is literally just outside the front door, and you can sway in the hammocks and chill out or you can go for a swim anytime you want. I stayed in the yellow house, and I was a little surprised by one of the comments I saw on here because it was the opposite of my experience. The owner coordinated with the house maid to meet me at a specific time. She gave me a key and additional instructions, and she also let me know how to reach her in case I had an emergency. The rooms were just as advertised, and the showers and toilets worked without any problem. There was also clean sheets and extra towels, a working refrigerator, kitchen utensils, and also a small portable stove top that you could use to cook a small meal (but you can also swing by most of the local places and get food for just a few bucks). Also, this place is located just down the street from one of the main grocery stores on the peninsula, so it's very well situated for families or individuals like myself who just want to get away and hang out on the beach. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a chill place by the beach without hassle.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melinda S
Grapevine,
“Beautiful”
Reviewed January 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

This was a great Property, luxurious beds, very beautiful inside and the serenity was much needed. Will defiantly visit again!

JorgeSama...
“A nightmare”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Such a bad experience...

I arrived and the person who was supposed to hand me the keys did not know anything about my reservation... one room has no blinds, the wifi is a joke, it all smelled terrible... no wonder why the unit was empty for more than a month.

Travellers are raving about these Placencia hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing