“Delicious pizza, great atmosphere, and yummy cocktails in paradise!”
Review of Cha Chi's

Cha Chi's
Ranked #22 of 84 Restaurants in Placencia
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Description: Placencia's home of music, arts, culture and THIN CRUST PIZZA! -Kitchen hours are 11am-9:30pm. We usually have slices in the window till 10pm. They are first come first serve. -FREE Delivery south of the airport. - Bar is open till midnight - Check our face book page for the Live Music Schedule. We would love to host your next birthday party, private event, seminar, group gathering , or celebration on the Sky Deck upstairs @ Cha Chi's. we have ample seating for 60 people. And offer 10% discounts on large groups.
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I decided to take a solo trip to paradise, and came across this little “slice” of heaven in Placencia Village. Cha Chi’s thin crust style pizza and gourmet toppings made my tummy so happy. I also loved that they had vegetarian pizza options, not just cheese pizza. The staff was super friendly, and I loved the local musical acts that performed upstairs. Cha Chi’s signature cocktails were deeeelish! I totally blew my diet eating pizza and drinking cocktails everyday, but it was totally worth it. If you ever have an opportunity to visit beautiful Placencia, get yourself to Cha Chi’s!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

You can buy whole pizza pies here or pizza by the slice. When we walked up to the pizza counter to see what kinds of pizza by the slice they had both my wife and I worried about how long the pizza had been out. The pizza looked good though so we decided to order a whole pie, so it’d be fresh.

The pizza was ready in about 15 minutes. Because I’m a meat and cheese kind of guy and my wife has a more discerning tastes, we ordered a half pepperoni and half something with capers, spinach, and stuff like that. :)

We both shook parmesan cheese (slacker on the table) on our slices. Everything tasted okay to me, but on my wife’s first bite she immediately smelt something sour. I had her smell my slice (remember that the pizza was a half and half) and she also smelled sour. I did not smell it, but I’ve learned to trust her nose. She smelled the remaining pizza and it smelled fine. She smelt the shaker of parmesan and that was what was smelling sour.

We told the the gentleman behind the counter and he immediately gave us new plates and a fresh shaker of parmesan. He also took a few dollars off of the bill—he really didn’t need to.

Over all the pizza was good. The crust was a little lacking, but for pizza in Belize it was very good. I’d go back and have no problems recommending this place to others…I would smell the shaker of parmesan before using though. :)

Steve M, Owner at Cha Chi's, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. The matter has been addressed

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Over the course of my recent stay in Belize, I visited Cha Chi's almost every day. The food and drink options are fantastic, fresh and frightfully delicious and the service is stellar. Sitting at the open air bar is highly recommended. If you're in Placencia and you don't hit up Cha Chi's, you're doing it wrong.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I stayed in Placencia, Belize for a week recently and wanted to follow up with some great things to say about Chachi's pizza paror which we frequented during my stay. As an Ex New Yorker pizza is very dear to my heart and I found his thin crust approach quite satisfying! Add to that killer staff and cold tiny green beers! The entire establishment was most accommodating. Bravo!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Just got back from Placencia a week ago & ChaChis was our Go-To place nearly every night of the week that we were there! The pizzas were SPECTACULAR & the curries were even better!! I really LOVE this place! ITS SO GOOD!!!!