“Deep Muscle Massage at Secret Garden Spa”

The Secret Garden Massage and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Lee, the owner was certified in Tokyo, Japan and has over 20 years experience. Established in Placencia since 1996 and also one of the very first Massage Therapists in Placencia! We do serious body and energy work...No gimmicks! We also offer couples massage side by side in the same room. Stop by and check out our signature treatments (All Natural Facial,Treat Your Feet and Chocolate Coffee Scrub..Created right here in the garden!) We are located centrally in the village right across from the soccer field! We also offer Yoga and Qigong in our garden!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I had a deep muscle massage here and Lee, the proprietor, is excellent. This was a really great idea and she gave me the massage on New Year's Day when I am sure she had other things to do. Very enjoyable.

1  Thank janharleysville

Reviewed 17 December 2011

After the flight to Belize and some heavy sailing chores, my back and neck needed a good deep tissue massage. I was more than pleased with the price, the technique and the lovely treetop facility. Have a cup of coffee nearby to relax and go for a massage.

2  Thank CloverDanee
Reviewed 2 December 2011

This is my second year coming to Placencia and I looked forward all year to receiving a massage from Lee. I recommend starting off your vacation by Lee taking away all your stress. One hour feels like two, as you slip into unconscious thought. Lee has extremely strong hands and can work out the worst knot. You will not want to plan anything after your massage other than r&r. Lee, you are truly gifted and in the right field.

1  Thank Bryer49
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My husband and I were in Placencia in November - the "cold" season in Belize. We had one day that was rainy and so decided to treat ourselves to an afternoon trip to the Spa. Hubby claims that he picked the best treatment - the swedish massage - but my facial was absolutely heavenly!! After a light skin scrub and mask application I had the most wonderful hand and foot massage, complete with foot scrub!!! We were both feeling like jello after an hour in the treetop spa, and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We wanted a massage as a splurge. They delivered. Great deep tissue