“Cute Place - Great Food”

The Galley Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #38 of 84 Restaurants in Placencia
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Belizean family owned restaurant in Placencia Village serving pizza, seafood, burgers, milkshakes and Belizean specialties! Oldest and longest running restaurant in Placencia Village established in 1982.
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Got food to go recently - very friendly owners. Had a drink while waiting for food and listened to some nice music. Fried food not greasy and servings large. Recommend restaurant - behind the ball field - just walk around the fence. They deliver. One of the first restaurants opened in town.

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

We ordered for delivery while staying at Caps Inn. We had the pizza and burgers, plus several appetizers. The service was quite fast considering they had to deliver it too. The food arrived hot, orders were accurate, prices are fair. Would order from them again.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

Only visited here to pick up a couple of Pizza's. Two pizza's cost $80 BZ ($40 USD) which I found rather expensive for Belize. The pizza's were very good. Can't comment about anything else here.

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

This place is a little bit off the beaten path behind the soccer field. It was recommended to me by a local when I asked where I could get decent pizza. It was very cozy very small and the food was very good. Outside dining available of course. Unlike many of the restaurants in Belize the service was also very good. If you've had enough rice and beans and fish and chicken I highly recommend this restaurant for a good old-fashioned pizza.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

This was one of my favorite meals that I had while staying in Belize for 17 days! I dined here with my husband and two other couples. I ordered the fish and my husband had the pork chop. Both were delicious. The waiter was great and our food was brought out in a timely fashion. I felt the food was reasonably priced. I would definitely eat here again.