Review Highlights
A chance to reconnect

We just returned from a week on Lime Cay with Roland, Richard and Anderson. We couldn't ask for a... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
Jenny J
Watertown, Wisconsin
via mobile
Incredible captain and crew

Spent two days fishing with blue reef adventures. Caught many fish and the Wahoo sashimi was the... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
fpayne969
Cleveland, Ohio

All reviews tuna fishing trip excellent hosts lion fish amazing trip remote island private island highly recommend this trip free dive the entire island eagle rays small group captain and crew dive instructor marine life unique experience these guys
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

What a memorable event.. Polly made us feel very comfortable with her communication and follow up during the booking process.

Roland and his first mate Join provided me and my friend one of the most memorable fishing adventure....WoW. Roland prepared fresh Sashimi at the dock as the sunset. Truly amazing...

David S.

Polly A, Owner at Blue Reef Adventures Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thanks for the review Dave, I know everyone had a lot of fun with you guys. I will get the Blue marlin video on our FB page. Keep in touch and hopefully see you back here again soon. Roland's Sashimi is becoming legendary!!! Polly

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day out with Blue Reef!
The weather was beautiful, we had dolphins playing by the boat in the morning then again at sunset!
We got to see a whale shark. It swam under the boat as we were bringing in one of the Tuna we caught!
Fishing was a bit slow that day, but we did catch 3 black fin tuna. A huge Blue Marlin was brought in right up to the boat, when we had a catastrophic hook failure and the huge guy got away! What an adveture.
The Capt., Guide, and crew were all great! Very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed and were always on the ball. I will happily recommend Blue Reef Adventures and we can't wait to head back down to Belize and book our next adventure.
Price point wise there are cheaper fishing charters out there, HOWEVER you get what you pay for.
Blue Reef is well worth their fees, they fish and dive themselves, so they aren't just in it for the money. It makes a difference when someone enjoys what they do, and shares their knowledge and experience with their guests.
Thanks again Blue Reef crew, we had a great time!

Polly A, Owner at Blue Reef Adventures Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thanks so much Sue, I know the guys had a great day with you too. They managed to land a Blue Marlin a few days later! Hope to see you back here soon. Polly

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We booked an all day fishing trip and that it was! Polly was friendly and easy to book with. Rolando, Richard and Andy did a great job of making sure all was taken care of. From the minute we heard those reels we were in for a treat. Food, drinks, fish, they did it all! Even when I dropped my phone in the ocean, Captain Rolando dove in and retrieved it for me! They prepped the fish we caught and we had Chabil Mar cook it up for dinner. Blue Reef knows their stuff and they make sure you have a great time! Can't wait to go back and spend the day with them!

Polly A, Owner at Blue Reef Adventures Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thanks so much Ann for taking the time to write such a great review, looking forward to the next trip!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Our trip with Blue Reef was the first diving trip ever for my husband, son and I. We had the MOST amazing time! From the get-go Polly helped me in planning the trip, answered by many questions about getting dive certified, what to pack etc.... She also very graciously offered suggestions for things to do before and after we were on the island. Roland and his amazing crew (SHOUT out to Byron and Anderson) were great. They were always smiling and right there to help. We enjoyed spending down time with them. The fishing was also off the charts and loved that we could spend some of our "non diving" time catching some big guys! Marco, our Dive Instructor was perfect! He made our first dive experience a comfortable and very very enjoyable one. The island.... OH THE ISLAND..... is a beautiful rustic 5 acres of pure paradise. Accommodations are comfortable and simple. No big signs, crowds, loud noises or attitudes. Just pure island magic with wonderful people and amazing healthy food. Only complaint was that Polly could not join us for the week. We cannot wait to come back!!!

Polly A, Owner at Blue Reef Adventures Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Such a lovely review Tina, thanks. All of our staff loved having you and your family and we can't wait for you to come back. Next time I will make sure I join you!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

This is the second time we have spent time with Polly, Roland ,and the team.
I had an amazing time with great snorkelling and fishing. The Island is a little bit of Paradise! Clear blue water ,Soft gold sand and tranquillity.
The staff were great, would do anything for you. You get great food and lots of it.
I will Definitely be back .
Thank you Polly, Roland and crew.

1  Thank Carole B
Polly A, Owner at Blue Reef Adventures Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Thanks for the review Carole and it was so lovely have you all back with us and get to spend some time with you. Hoping to see you soon! Polly