My trip to Belize was one of my all-time favorite vacations mainly because of Cotton Tree Lodge. The staff was super-friendly, starting from when they picked us up at the airport. The food tasty and it was nice the way it was served family style. I enjoyed conversing with my fellow guests. The deluxe cabana I stayed in had an excellent view of the river and iguanas in the trees and a hammock perfect for lazing in. It is worth it to get the inclusive package, the trips were memorable especially Rio Blanco Waterfalls and Blue Creek Cave. Amazing! The only word of advice: bring sleeping pills. I did and I was fine but I am not sure I could have slept otherwise. Those howler monkey sure do howl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden and the jungle around us. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and yoga on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda